In This Article, We briefly explain the anatomy of Dental Enamel.
- Forms a protective covering (2 mm – knife edge).
- Forms a resistant covering (suitable for mastication).
- The hardest calcified tissue in human body.
- The specific gravity is 2.8.
- Acts as semipermeable membrane.
- Color: yellowish white to grayish white.
OziDent Members Only
The rest of article is viewable only to site members,Please Register and/ or Confirm registration via EmailHere.If you are an existing user, please login.